Last night my roommate, Emily, and I decorated our Christmas tree.
We also used dollar store wine or champagne glasses (I don't actually know which is which) and celebrated with a little Martinelli's.
They didn't clink properly. That was a disappointment.
But we felt awfully fancy drinking our sparkling apple juice out of poorly-clinking, but still more classy than plastic princess cups wine or champagne glasses.
(Just wikipedia-ed it. They are wine glasses.)
I also made a list of things to make lists of in the future.
It includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- things that are worse than spilled milk.
- reasons why Shawn Spencer should be my boyfriend.
- words that rhyme with pizza.
- top ten versions of "Oh, Holy Night".
- fonts that should never be used on a wedding invitation.
- pros and cons of winter in Cache Valley.
- your mom.
- best ABC Family cheese-ball Christmas movies.
- reasons to go to bed before 10 PM.
- reasons why I'm never in bed before 10 PM.
- most underrated candy.
- people I want to be when I grow up.
And thus, my Monday night was considered a success.