1. Pretty daisies on the BYU-I campus.
2. Rexburg temple.
3. Rexburg temple.
1. Editing baby pictures. Isn't she the cutest?
2. Nichelle and I went on a road trip to Idaho and it was only 2 degrees hotter than in Logan, but we were DYING. So we sat in my car with the AC on high.
3. Some days I dress like Ronald McDonald.
1. Super cute necklace from Love Stitched.
2. Super cute necklace stuck in my hair...
3. I went into Old Navy for ONE pair of jeans and came out with all this.
All in under 15 minutes.
1. I organize my M&Ms at work.
2. New Shine shirt.
3. My favorite letter.
1. Watching the sunset on the balcony of
2. Grilled cheese and tuna.
3. Morning scripture time. Also, I finished the Book of Mormon again this week.
I didn't dear boys this week. It's not because I hate you or I hate boys. I just didn't.
Also, I really love the Book of Mormon. Especially those last few chapters. But, once I finish I get kind of sad. It's overwhelming to start it over. I need to figure out a plan of how I want to study it this time, but I'm having this awkward gap of "Idon'tknowwhattoreadsoI'mjustreadingrandomsectionsinstead" because I haven't been able to commit myself to a new study plan just yet. Any suggestions? What is your favorite way to study the scriptures?
Also, Nichelle and I may have a new project coming. It might involve boys. (Not boyfriends. Don't get too excited.
We both are exclusively dating our blogs at the moment. Yeah, we need boyfriends.)
I really really love doing dear boys and instafriday/saturday every week. Like, really love. But I also feel like I've been making less time for non-generic posts. Things I just want to share. I'm going to make more time for that. Find a balance. Blog for me again.
Also, how are you today?