You all rock.
I love blogging because of all you people.
Your uplifting/inspiring/funny/kind comments make my day.
The fact that I can ramble about boys I want to date, jewelry I don't have, and Justin Bieber
and you still care to read my blog is awe inspiring.
5 is my favorite number for many reasons.
Here are 5 of them.
1. E is the 5th letter in the alphabet.
2. My name has 5 letters and begins and ends with E (the 5th letter).
3. The number is roundish and squarish all at the same time. How aesthetic.
4. The 5s times tables were easiest for me to learn.
5. I was born in the 5th month of the year.
So, I'm celebrating.
You and 5.
And giving away 5 things.
To 5 winners.
1. From Vintage Wanna Bee,
the winner's choice of rosette headband.
2. Also from Vintage Wanna Bee,
a blush rosette necklace.
3. From Jessica's Jewels,
a (suuuuper cute) silver bird's nest necklace
4. From Finding My Way in Texas,
a Large ad space on her blog. ($8 value).
5. Also from Finding My Way in Texas,
$10 credit to her shop: Lonestar Lovlies.
Aren't you all lucky little duckies?
Go, fight, win!
And thanks for being awesome. :)