Photography by: Lauren Marie Photo
See the rest of my graduation pictures here.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa puts our presents by our stockings actually. The tree is for family presents. (And they're all wrapped).
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. When I have someone I want to make use of it with, I will.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Whenever there is time.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Deviled eggs. :)
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Writing Christmas plays with Ashley and forcing all of our cousins to be in them.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was 11, I asked my mom and she told me. Then, I told my dad that I knew the secret and he tried to convince me that Santa, The Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy were the Three Nephites.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep. Pajama pants, every year. Love it.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? I like redecorating every year.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Love it. Until February that is. Then it needs to go.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes! I took figure skating twice in college. I can even do tricks.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? One year I got Adobe Creative Suite. That pretty much rocked my world.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Being with family and celebrating Christ's birth.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Caramels.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? My family has a Christmas Tree Picnic every year.
17. What tops your tree? A star.
18. Which do you prefer: Giving. I get so excited to see people's reactions to what I give them. (Though, don't get me wrong, I love receiving presents too. :)
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yuuuum.
20. Favorite Christmas show? Christmas Shoes
21. Saddest Christmas song? Christmas Shoes. I actually used to think it was annoying until I saw the movie.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Yeah, definitely can't choose. That's why there is currently a Christmas song of the day on my blog.
Also, have you heard David Archuletta's big announcement yet?
Don't worry, I cried.
And that's why today's song is: