But, it's gonna snow whether I'm ready for it or not. So, I'm changing out of my grumpy-pants and into some i-really-do-actually-love-all-things-snow-and-winter-pants.
And because it's tradition...
- hold hands in mittens
- make a snow man
- watch Christmas Shoes over and over and over
- go ice skating
- snow paint
- do lots of awesome wintery/christmasy service projects
- cuddle by a warm fire and drink hot chocolate
- get Starbucks' caramel apple cider
- ski the Beav
- go sledding
- wear lots of warm, cozy scarfs and hats
- not freeze
- freeze bubbles
- see the lights downtown
- see Forgotten Carols and The Nutcracker
- kiss under the mistletoe
2008 (on my good old livejournal blog...)
What's on your to-do list this winter?