1. You can pull them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them.
2. There is no pulling involved in "pulling them off".
3. Your back left pocket is about to fall off.
4. Your mom says, "Why don't you get some new jeans this week?"
5. The buttons on your back pockets are missing, so you have to tuck the pocket flaps in.
Yes, team. That's right. I have gone down 2 pants sizes. And now my nice jeans don't fit and my old trashy jeans fit only slightly better, but are old and falling apart.
These are the jeans I'm scoping out:
|again from AE|
|from Charlotte Russe|