sing me a love song.
There's the choir nerd in me. Anyone else love this song? Oh, high school choir...
Anyway, onto more important matters.
I stole this idea from my girl, Ashley @ Divorced & 21. I'll give the same disclaimer that she did: some of these are jokes, some are part jokes, and some are the truth.
How to win Elise's heart:
1. I wasn't even joking. Sing me a love song.
2. Or write me a love song.
3. Or a poem.
4. Flatter me. Tell me I'm pretty. Tell me I'm cool.
5. Care about things that I care about.
6. Read my blog.
7. Two words: Jamba Juice.
8. Three words: Bring me flowers. I think these ones are B-E-A-utiful.
orange roses pink baby roses
9. Take me on a date. And plan it yourself. Now that's hot.
10. Be cheesy, mushy, the works.
11. Be yourself and be genuine.
12. Talk to me.
13. Have curly hair.
14. Look dang good in glasses.
15. Take me dancing.
And some other things, but I can't think of any more right now.
What's on your list?