I've been getting the snow report in my email for days now and every time it says "opening soon" and maybe "2 inches of new snow" but today... :)
I have this tradition called Elise's Winter To-do list. I've made one every year since I first discovered blogging back in high school. (Oh, livejournal... we were such good friends.)
- Make snow angels
- Get tickets to the MoTab Christmas concert with David Archuletta
- Go ice skating (and still be able to do waltz jumps)
- Build a snow man
- Go sledding
- Lights at Temple Square
- Go to Good Things Utah with my favorite cousin, Ashley
- Perfect my new Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake recipe
- Make a billion paper snowflakes for my apartment
- Watch "The Christmas Shoes" with Megs.
- Go Caroling
- Hold hands in mittens (preferably with a cute boy)
- Blow bubbles and watch them freeze
- Drink lots and lots and lots of hot chocolate
- Ditto, but Caramel Apple Cider
- See the Nutcracker
- Cuddle by the fire (Snowflakes always remind me of how much I like to cuddle)
What do you want to do this winter?
P.s. don't judge me too much on my livejournal. I had a ridiculous addiction to memes.