You know that scene in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory(the good old Gene Wilder version)where they teleport the candy bar? And then our friend, Mike Teevee, decides it's his turn to use wonkavision? You remember it, I know you do.
That's what I feel like. I'm in a million tiny pieces floating right above everyone's heads just praying that I'll be back in one piece at the end. As Charlie Bucket says "A million pieces take a long time to put together." Oh, patience. We're becoming good friends, aren't we?
On another note, life is so good. I never said being in a million tiny pieces couldn't be fun, right? School is over in a week and a half. Then it's finals week. And, oh, finals week is going to be glorious! I have one last project due monday of finals week and then I am home free.
Then, I get to move home and be closer to that boy who has taken over much of my attention span. Go ahead, ask me if I'm excited. :)
Last, but not least, I don't know that this would feel like a proper blog post without a list. So, give it up for things I'm loving in the month of april.
1. LDS.org's new ipod app
2. IWA. This organization, no doubt, is inspired by the Lord.
3. Pepperoni. Especially with cottage cheese.
4. Milk. But is anyone surprised? I always love milk.
5. The beautiful beautiful weather!
6. The temple. And also laying on the temple hill and getting sunburned. But going inside the temple is more favorite.
7. Naps. I'm not normally a nap person, but lately I love love love them.
8. A cute boy named Josh.
9. Mi familia. They're great, I think I'll keep them.
10. Mighty Mango Naked Juice. Mmmmm mmmm.
Oh, and my blog readers. Of course. :)