1. Extreme happiness; ecstasy.
2. The ecstasy of salvation; spiritual joy.
cre·at·ed, cre·at·ing, cre·ates
1. To cause to exist; bring into being.
2. To give rise to; produce: That remark created a stir.
3. To invest with an office or title; appoint.
4. To produce through artistic or imaginative effort: create a poem; create a role.
I've been learning a lot about creativity lately. Of course, I've always loved creating; my business is named Elisecreates for pete's sake. Lately, though, creativity has become an even more prominent theme in my life. I hear about it often in my PR classes and in my parks and rec class as well. So, I've been learning more about it.
Earlier this year, I posted about living a life of bliss. Now, I'm changing my objective. I'm going to create a life of bliss.
See, the great thing about creating is that it's about expressing yourself. It's all about imagination and bringing something new and original and amazing into the world. Everything is life is a choice. I'm choosing to create my life the way I want it to be.
Last, but not least, my "aha moment" of the year. Isn't it neat that Heavenly Father is the Divine Creator? Just some food for thought. :)