So, without further ado...
Elise's Broadening Horizons List/Life goals
- Wilton's Masters Course - The Wilton cake decorating school is in Chicago, Illinois and their Masters Course is pretty much THE ultimate in all things cake decorating. It's just a week long program, and costs about $3000 dollars.
- Visit Rome - Especially once the knew temple is built. I know Rome is kind of a typical "dream vacation" city, but perhaps I'm a typical dream vacation kind of girl!
- Work at a quaint flower shop - And when I say quaint, I really do mean quaint. One of those cute little shops, privately owned, family business. I sure wouldn't mind working at a mainstream flower shop, but quaint is preferred.
- Own and run a reception center - Weddings, Quinceañeras, 50th anniversary parties, I want to host them all! The thing is that every career option I've ever considered, every hobby I've enjoyed the most, everything I thrive on seems to relate back to weddings and similar events. I also learned a lot about the importance of recreation in my Parks and Rec class last year. People need to enjoy themselves, and especially enjoy time with family and friends. I want to provide that opportunity for them.
- Go on a road trip with no predetermined destination - I want to just spontaneously pick up and go. No plans, no limits, just ultimate freedom.
Okay, I realize that only makes 5 things. Here's where you come in! I do have other ideas of broadening my horizons, however I'd still like input.
So please tell me: What are ways you've broadened your horizons? What are life goals you've accomplished and are especially proud of?